- SGT. MIKE MCGREW: BEHIND THE BADGE OF A CHRISTIAN OFFICER
- Evangelist Alveda King – July 4th: Seeking God for Liberty in times of Masks and Division
- Should Christian apologists be doing more to combat socialism?
- Evangelist Alveda King: A Juneteenth Prayer
- Evangelist Alveda King: Love, prayer, forgiveness and faith break chokeholds in America.
Daily Archives: July 1, 2012
By: Stacy Swimp When Frederick Douglass first escaped from slavery, his first mentor was William Lloyd Garrison. Garrison helped to launch the public speaking career of Douglass, playing a significant role in Douglass going to Ireland and Britain. It could … Continue reading →