- SGT. MIKE MCGREW: BEHIND THE BADGE OF A CHRISTIAN OFFICER
- Evangelist Alveda King – July 4th: Seeking God for Liberty in times of Masks and Division
- Should Christian apologists be doing more to combat socialism?
- Evangelist Alveda King: A Juneteenth Prayer
- Evangelist Alveda King: Love, prayer, forgiveness and faith break chokeholds in America.
Daily Archives: July 26, 2012
By Nancy Gray I felt very frustrated. I felt like I carried the world on my shoulders. I couldn’t stop thinking of how to get people to face the horror that our country would face if people still got hung … Continue reading →
MICHIGAN, July 26, 2012 – On July 19th, 2012, at approximately 10:30 pm, the United States House of Representatives passed the $606 billion defense spending bill — the Defense Department Appropriations Act (H.R. 5856) — by a vote of 326 … Continue reading →