- SGT. MIKE MCGREW: BEHIND THE BADGE OF A CHRISTIAN OFFICER
- Evangelist Alveda King – July 4th: Seeking God for Liberty in times of Masks and Division
- Should Christian apologists be doing more to combat socialism?
- Evangelist Alveda King: A Juneteenth Prayer
- Evangelist Alveda King: Love, prayer, forgiveness and faith break chokeholds in America.
Daily Archives: June 14, 2014
Joel Osteen Defends Not Talking About Gay Marriage: ‘This Is Just Who I Am’. Michigan Christian Leader, Stacy Swimp, says it is ‘Cowardice”.
Pastor and bestselling author Joel Osteen recently defended his vaguely defined views on homosexuality, saying he prefers to avoid divisive issues from the pulpit. The pastor of Lakewood Church in Houston recently stated that while he believes gay marriage is … Continue reading