July 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- SGT. MIKE MCGREW: BEHIND THE BADGE OF A CHRISTIAN OFFICER
- Evangelist Alveda King – July 4th: Seeking God for Liberty in times of Masks and Division
- Should Christian apologists be doing more to combat socialism?
- Evangelist Alveda King: A Juneteenth Prayer
- Evangelist Alveda King: Love, prayer, forgiveness and faith break chokeholds in America.
Category Archives: Islam, Jihad, Terrorism
By Gabrielle Drew “Peace, commerce, and honest friendship with all nations – entangling alliances with none.” This is what Thomas Jefferson said in his 1801 inaugural speech as he took office. 210 years later, things couldn’t be more different. I … Continue reading
By Craig Andresen – The National Patriot In light of the killing of Awlaki in Yemen yesterday, an American citizen, there are some who are pointing to the Constitution’s 5th Amendment and crying foul. Certainly this must be considered and … Continue reading
By Craig Andresen – The National Patriot This week, with a major U.N. assembly taking place, there seems to be a great deal of behind the scenes scrambling to prevent Palestinian statehood. Scrambling is the key word. Why exactly are … Continue reading
By Penny Starr September 9, 2011 (CNSNews.com) – A black conservative advocacy group said the omission of evangelicals from the 9/11 commemoration “A Call to Compassion” reveals discrimination against one faith and favor toward others. “The fact that Evangelical Christians … Continue reading