July 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- SGT. MIKE MCGREW: BEHIND THE BADGE OF A CHRISTIAN OFFICER
- Evangelist Alveda King – July 4th: Seeking God for Liberty in times of Masks and Division
- Should Christian apologists be doing more to combat socialism?
- Evangelist Alveda King: A Juneteenth Prayer
- Evangelist Alveda King: Love, prayer, forgiveness and faith break chokeholds in America.
Tag Archives: icon
How fast optimism fades: the promise of bright New Year stands before us, yet the one story on everyone’s mind is a stale tribute to the utter rot of our past. In America, New Year’s celebrations have quickly faded into … Continue reading →
We thank our men and women in uniform for their service!
A Conservative Commentator’s Viewpoint of the Presidential Debates The second presidential debate of 2012 has past and, thus, voters have a clearer portrait of what President Obama himself stated are “fundamentally different visions about how we move our country forward,” … Continue reading →
In deciding to do away with the work requirement in welfare reform, a conservative commentator and radio host says the Obama administration and its supporters have demonstrated that they have no respect for human dignity. TO READY THE FULL ARTICLE, … Continue reading →
MICHIGAN, July 22, 2013 – A friend recently asked me: “Do Christians have a responsibility to vote?” This person expressed that he was disillusioned towards the political process and disinterested in voting in the November 2012 election because he didn’t … Continue reading →